Laser scanning of cavities
Cavities such as detected by drilling can not be further investigated without the help of special means. With a borehole-deployable laser scanner the geometry as well as the volume of cavities can be determined.
...read on ⇓
We use a C-ALS laser scanner (Renishaw plc) with the following specifications:
- 360° spherical coverage gives full view by a single scan
- incorporated pitch-and-roll sensors for precise positioning within the borehole
- a nose-cone camera at the end of the C-ALS probe provides on-screen videos and photos and a real-time view of the borehole as the probe is deployed
- several scans of one cavity can be merged
- applicable for borehole diameters > 70 mm and down to 200 m depth
- single scans with cm accuracy and a range up to 150 m
Vibration (peak particle velocity, ppv) measurements according to DIN 4150-3 are conducted during construction activities (e.g. drilling or pile-driving and vibroseis measurements) to monitor the influence of these activities on buildings.
...read on ⇓
The measurements are performed with special equipment in line with DIN 45669 (Summit M VIPA by DMT and MR-2002 by Syscom). They can collect data over hours, days or weeks when configured as an autonomous system.
We offer monitoring services and the valuation of the measurement results for activities that involve intensive vibrations. This ensures compliance of the guidelines such as given by DIN 4150 to avoid damages of buildings. Disturbance of persons in the buildings is reduced to a minimum, accordingly. Our spectrum of services includes:
- synchronous measurement of peak particle velocities at several locations
- long-term remote monitoring of construction activities using FTP connection and alerting via SMS
- valuation of the results according to DIN 4150/2 - impact on humans
- valuation of the results according to DIN 4150/3 - impact on structural installations
- on-site valuation and subsequent documentation