Geomagnetic measurements can be conducted to explore large-scale structures as well as to look for buried minor-scale magnetic components.
- Regional-scale surveys
- Geomagnetical ordinance survey
- Mapping of basement relief
- Exploration of magmatite bodies
- Exploration of mineral deposits
- Exploration for ores (iron, polymetallic ores, heavy metals)
- Distribution of magnetic rocks
- Detection of artificial magnetic features
- Iron parts
- Unexploded ordenance (UXO)
- Reinforced concrete
- Remains of walls
- Archeological objects
- Investigation of old industrial wastelands
For geomagnetic investigations we hold and use Foerster probes, Caesium magnetometers and proton precession magnetometers (PPM).